The utility for any serious Windows tweaker! Change hundreds of Windows Vista settings, improving appearance, performance and functionality. Tweaking Toolbox Vista helps you configure Windows Vista to your own personal preferences and improves performance and security.
Tweaking Toolbox Vista is the ultimate tweaking utility. And unlike any other it features Export/Import functionality that lets you configure multiple machines quickly and effortlessly! Another unique feature of Tweaking Toolbox Vista is its ability to access and configure multiple Windows user accounts on the same computer from within the Administrator's account.
Download the free trial today and test the superior power of Tweaking Toolbox Vista.
- Security - Tweaking Toolbox Vista allows the user to configure many advanced security settings on Windows Vista which will make Windows Vista more secure. Tweaking Toolbox Vista can also change the behavior of Vista's User Account Control prompts, making them less annoying - or removing them altogether.
- Restrictions - Tweaking Toolbox Vista allows the user to configure user restrictions for many of Windows Vista's applications & services. This will allow the user to "lock down" Windows Vista in such a way that a user can't change any system settings ('Kiosk mode').
- Configuration - Tweaking Toolbox Vista allows the user to access many advanced Windows Vista configuration options. Change Start Menu, Windows Explorer, Desktop, Taskbar and other settings to configure Windows Vista to a users personal liking.
- Performance and Repair - Tweaking Toolbox Vista includes a number of performance tweaks to enhance Windows Vista's performance. Also included is a registry repair and icon repair tool.
- Import / Export Settings - Tweaking Toolbox Vista includes Import / Export functionality that will let users configure multiple machines quickly and effortlessly.
- And more...
- Windows Vista
32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
At least 6 MB of available hard drive space
After you download and install Tweaking Toolbox Vista, you have 30 days to try the product with no obligation. If you want to use it beyond the 30-day trial period, you must purchase a license. Buying a license entitles you to future updates to version 1.x free of charge.
Single-user and business licenses
A single Tweaking Toolbox Vista license does not permit simultaneous use on multiple computers. However, volume discounts are available.
The Family Pack License allows you to install and use one copy of Tweaking Toolbox Vista on up to 5 computers in the same household. This offer does not extend to business or commercial users.
$39.95 per license
$79.90 (60% discount)
Purchase in our web store is quick, convenient and secure. You will receive your serial number immediately afterwards. All purchases made in our web store are backed by 30-day money-back guarantee.
For business customers
If you would like to buy multiple copies of Tweaking Toolbox Vista for your business, just click on Buy Now button under Single-user and business licenses above and select the required number of copies. Volume discounts will apply automatically. For larger business customers, we can also accomodate Purchase Orders with 30 day net terms. Registration can be provided with the purchase order. Please contact our sales staff for more information.
Our promise to you is:
- You get all "point" upgrades free (1.x, where x is a "point" upgrade).
- You will get a discount on any "version" upgrade (the number before the full stop is the version number, so 1.10 and 1.50 are both version 1 while 2.10 is version 2).
- Anyone who purchases within a 6-month time window before a version upgrade will be entitled to a free upgrade to the next version.
Download Tweaking Toolbox Vista from one of the servers listed below, and try it for free* for 30-days.